• http://www.fimfiction.net/story/116958/blank-slate

Technically, it's supposed to be Fallout: Equestria but it really isn't aside from the setting and pretext. In fact, it doesn't have the FOE prefix in its title.

It's probably the most clever fanfiction I've read to this point. Looks like something you'd have expected from a XIX or XVIII Century author, it's a story that wants to raise questions and make a point. It also has some amazing monologues that just beg to be acted dramatically.
    I'm not putting it in the group project thread because the degree of love it deserves would require at least one or even better two female voice actors. Really, if you have a thing for literature and theater plays, you should read this.
  • Whew, that's a bit of a doozy. But just for you Aanok, I'll give this one a look.

No way I can set up a reading like that though.

•  I'll have to take a look!
  • I helped to edit this fic, and though I see this thread is more than a few months old, I thought I might point y'all to this which I recorded a while ago. No plans to do the whole thing, but I might do one or two selected scenes from later on in the story.
  • I've just realized the very first chapters, written in a collective "we", could potentially end up really good if done as a group project. I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff to do at the very least until Christmas, but this might very well be worth some effort.